This Autumn Rocky Mountain Hot Springs Adventure Tour over the Continental Divide is a Once in a Lifetime Opportunity.
Ride an Adventure Motorcycle on an exclusive all-inclusive Epic ride to Hot Spring Resorts in the Rocky Mountains, in a Remote Scenic Area of Colorado few people will ever have the opportunity to visit…
- Ride in the Headwaters and Watersheds of 4 Major American Rivers: The Colorado, Rio Grande, Arkansas and Platte Rivers
- Hot Springs, Mountain Passes and our personal favorite’s… Mines, History and old Railroad Right of Ways
- View Spectacular Autumn Colors in the Rocky Mountains
- Ride over the Continental Divide on Multiple Mountain Passes
- End the ride each day soaking in some of Colorado’s Finest Hot Springs
- Lodging for 5 Nights – Sunday thru Thursday
- Hot Springs Passes for 5 days at 4 Mountain Hot Spring Resorts
- The Last 2 Days at Mt. Princeton Resort so you can Relax without Moving your gear
- Dinner & Breakfast Every Day
- Gear Portage so you can ride unencumbered WITHOUT Saddle Bags
- Chase Truck & Trailer
- Camp Hostess & Out-Riders with Satellite Phones and Spot Transponders
- 20 Rider Limit so we ride Without a Large Crowd
- The Hot Springs Adventure Tour will include just over 1,100 miles of the most spectacular mountain scenery the Rocky Mountains have to offer, in the most scenic riding area of the Country.
- The “High Adventure, No Hassle” approach includes plenty of riding on dirt roads and 2 Track, Jeep Roads, Mountain passes, gravel and paved roads mapped by our local experts and the Camaraderie of Like-Minded individuals.
- The Playground on the Autumn Hot Springs Adventure Tour is among the densest concentration of high peaks and passes in North America.
- The Tour will visit 4 Iconic Mountain Hot Springs on an epic journey through the Rocky Mountains.
- The Tour will be self-guided by following GPS Tracks and/or a Roll Chart, with Outriders. Chase Truck with Luggage Portage and an Enclosed Trailer.
- Quite possibly with No Exaggeration the Rocky Mountains could be called the rooftop of North America.
- With 8 peaks reaching over fourteen thousand feet, the Collegiate Peaks near Chaffee County are some of the Highest Peaks in the United States.
- The Peaks and Passes form the Backbone of the Rocky Mountains and the Continental Divide.
- The Headwaters and watersheds of 4 Major North American rivers, the Arkansas, Colorado, Platte and Rio Grande begin where we will ride on this Epic Adventure.
- The Great Sand Dunes National Park is the first days destination and features an Epic Pass thru the Sangre de Cristo Wilderness, into the back of the Great Sand Dunes. We will NOT be riding in the Dunes.*
- Roll charts and holders are highly recommended as Only Roll Charts have ancillary and supplemental information.
* See RIDE & EVENT INFO
- We recommend leaving early and keeping stops to a minimum. You leave when you wish, ride at your own pace, and we do not ride in large groups.
- We also highly recommend you come with a friend and be responsible for each other all through the day.
- This will be a Non-Guided Club Ride using a Roll Chart and GPS Tracks to Navigate an un-marked route.
- Exit Tours Club Membership is Included with Signing-Up
- This is a serious ride for competent riders, not meant for beginners.
- Adventure bikes with off-road tires recommended.
- 1,100 Total Miles / Over 70% Off-road
Only 1 Day Over 250 Miles, so you’ll have time to stop for Photo’s!
“We are not out to beat the hell out of you guys. It will be a fun, enjoyable ride. Come and experience this unique opportunity to see Colorado, as few have ever known. Ride over multiple mountain passes and end each day in a soothing Hot Springs Pool.”
Could you ask for anything better?